Navigating your HomeRoom
HomeRoom Tour Video
After logging into Immerse on VR headset you will immediately be taken to your Homeroom Space.
This private HomeRoom space gives you access to:
- All classes happening at any level in the next day or so are shown in your HomeRoom.
- Tiles marked with a "star icon" indicate recommend actions.
- You can jump into any class (with open seats) within the first 5 minutes, without having to book the class!
- Stay after class when the Guide leaves to continue practicing with other Members.
Booking and Joining Class
- Open-ended conversational opportunities with other Members and a Guide centered around specific topics
- Do not need to be booked in advance, you can jump in at anytime when an event is live!
AI Practice Scenes
- Each interactive scene has different AI avatars with discussions at different levels.
- Can join these scenes:
- Publicly - other Members may already be in the scene practicing, or can join you at any time while you're there
- Privately - create a code to share with friends so you can all enter the same space together (those without the private code will not be able to enter the scene with you)
Play Space (The Commons)
- A public courtyard with AI-powered games like Pictionary, whack-a-word, vocab target practice, and more!
- Interactive and designed to help you learn and practice the controls before jumping into public spaces.
- Takes less than 5 minutes to complete.
- You - Personal Settings
- Manage your subscription
- Take a placement test to determine which level of classes would be best for you
- Choose an avatar to represent yourself
- Adjust audio and voice settings