What is "(AI) Practice?"
AI Practice Scenes are locations to explore and practice speaking about what you are learning in Immerse with AI Avatars and other members!
CLICK HERE to watch a brief video explaining Practice Scenes.
AI Practice Scenes are:
- Accessible anytime - no booking needed. Simply jump in and practice anytime!
- Private or public - you can explore solo, create a private invite code for friends, or enter a public scene where anyone can join.
- Powered by AI - we have built in multiple AI guided conversations at multiple levels for practice.
How to Join Practice Scenes
- Navigate to your HomeRoom (in the Browser Application or VR Application)
- Select the "Practice" Tab on the top left navigation menu
- Select the Scene you wish to join (on the right)
- Select whether to join the public scene or join a private version
Each scene will have four different avatars with conversations at each of the Level Options for you to choose from: Foundations, Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced.
Bar - Have a conversation with a new friend over a drink.
- When traveling to the Bar, you will find topics such as introducing yourself, asking about families and sharing or reporting informations.
Fast Food - Practice ordering food and chatting with close friends.
- You will practice about what you like, giving your opinions on past experiences. Asking and answering questions about future plans as well as inviting others.
Clothing Store - Talk to employees about purchase items.
- Traveling to the clothing store will prompt you to ask about item prices, what you need and want. You will make purchases and describe clothing in details.
Home - Discuss everyday topics with your friends at home.
- You will discuss about family sizes, location of items, asking and requesting directions.
If you want to learn how to use the AI Avatar feature, click here.