How to set up my space for an Immerse Class
Choose Sitting or Standing
Our Immerse classes are designed to be taken while seated or standing! The choice is yours.
Your Preferred Orientation:
- The Immerse VR Application will prompt you to choose your preference between sitting and standing when you join.
- This setting will be saved for the next time, but can be changed at any time in your wrist menu:
Some classes will have you simply speaking with others in fun places, others may have you waving your hands and giving out high-fives. It will be up to you to determine what space in real life will be best suited for your Immerse classes.
Set up your Guardian
Choose a space that:
- Is moderately quiet - quiet enough to have conversation without any background noise
- Has a strong and reliable Wi-Fi signal
- Has moderate lighting - for the Quest 2 to pick up your environment
- Is comfortable and has room at chest level to swing your arms around (if you are seated)
- Is clear of obstructions for 6 feet in all directions (if you are standing)
If you have questions about your orientation or physical space, contact our support team or ask your Guide in Immerse for help.
Need Extra Help Setting Up Your Guardian?
Watch this Quest 2 Guide to choosing your location and setting up your guardian: