How to set up my space for an Immerse class!
Our Immerse classes are designed to be taken while seated or standing! The choice is yours.
You can even choose to switch between the two while in VR! Just access the settings of your menu to readjust your avatar height.
However, it is helpful to know that while some classes will have you simply speaking with others in fun places, others may have you waving your hands and giving out high-fives.
It will be up to you to determine what space in real life will be best suited for your Immerse classes.
Watch this guide to choosing your location and setting up your guardian:
Choose a space that:
- Is moderately quiet - quiet enough to have conversation without any background noise
- Has a strong and reliable Wi-Fi signal
- Has moderate lighting - for the Quest 2 to pick up your environment
- Is comfortable and has room at chest level to swing your arms around (if you are seated)
- Is clear of obstructions for 6 feet in all directions (if you are standing)
If you have questions about your orientation or physical space, contact our support team or ask your Guide in VR for help.