How to subscribe for membership with Immerse
When you first create an account with Immerse (email and password) you will still be considered unsubscribed. You will need to start a subscription to be able to have access to the Immerse Platform. Each subscription comes with a 14 day free trial period during which you will have unlimited access to register for and attend classes to try out our platform. After the 14 day trial has concluded, you will then be charged for your subscription option.
Subscribing for Paid Membership on the WebApp (Stripe)
- Log in to your account on the WebApp
- On the Home page, click the blue View membership options button. Or do the steps below:
- Click your profile icon and select "My Account"
- Select the subscription tab to the left of your screen.
Click on the green subscription options button.
- Select the Membership Tier you wish to subscribe to by clicking the green subscribe button
- Enter your payment information via Stripe.
Subscribing for Paid Membership in VR (Meta)
If Immerse has any active promotions, you will not have the ability to apply them in VR, as Meta's payment system does not accept Immerse Promotions.
- Log into the Immerse VR app on your Meta Quest 2/Pro headset
- Simply interact with any of the main menu items to be prompted to "Become a member."
- Complete your payment using one of your saved payment methods for Meta.
If you encounter any issues with subscribing to a Paid Membership, please contact email@example.com. Include details and a screenshot of the issue is possible.