Why can't other people hear me?
There are several reasons why others in VR may not be able to hear you.
Troubleshoot the following options to find your solution:
- Your volume is too low
- Try turning up your headset audio using the volume rocker under the right-hand side of your Quest 2.
- You are muted
- You may have accidentally muted yourself.
- Click the mic button on the inside of your LEFT WRIST to toggle mute.
- You have not given "mic permissions" to the Immerse application.
- Find the Immerse application tile in the Oculus App Menu.
- Click the three dot icon>permissions.
- Toggle mic permissions "ON."
If you still need help after trying these things, please contact our Support Team for help.