This mode is meant for any person who is approved for the observation of a live class within the Immerse Application.
This mode is for anyone approved to observe a live class within the Immerse Application.
Steps to Log In as an Observer
- Click on the "Profile" button in the top right corner of the login screen.
- Choose "Observer."
- Enter the Lesson Code associated with the lesson you would like to observe.
- Enter and wait for the teacher to admit you.
- Observe the lesson.
(Screengrab of "Observer" being selected from a dropdown menu below the "Profile" button in the upper right corner of the screen)
In Observer Mode:
- You are not represented by an avatar.
- You cannot be seen or heard by teacher or students, like a fly on the wall.
- You can fly around the scene to find the best vantage point for viewing the lesson.
- The teacher will know of your presence, as they will need to admit you into the scene as an observer.
- As with student logins, there must be a teacher in a live lesson in order to log in as an observer.