Your Access Key and Lesson Code are distributed and maintained by your institution’s administrator. Reach out to your teacher or your institution’s administrator for where to find them. If your institution has not yet received an Access Key and Lesson Code, please contact Immerse to get setup.
Articles in this section
- What Internet Speed is Required to Use Immerse?
- Where do I find my Access Key and Lesson Code?
- How do I configure my "Teacher Audio" on the Desktop Application?
- How to Use "Observer Mode"
- How to Record a Lesson in Immerse
- How to Upload a .plan File in Immerse
- How to use a "Playlist" for a Multi-Scene Lesson
- How to Use Your Own 360° Images in Immerse