The Customer Success Team recommends the following instructions should students experience difficulties within the VR headset application, such as difficulty being admitted to class, trouble being seen by the instructor, or other complications:
VR Application - Troubleshooting Solutions
There are two primary solutions when the VR Application has an unknown problem:
1. Update the Application
If you click the Immerse app in the Apps Menu, an "Update Available" message will appear. Click "Update Now" to install the latest version.
(The "Update Now" button is circled in a pop-up titled "Update Available for Immerse VR")
To verify your Immerse application has been updated:
- Click the 3 dots on the Immerse app, and click "See Details." (The three vertical dots are circled in the Immerse app tile, and an arrow points to the "See Details" option in a drop-down menu that has opened)
- Click "Update" on the Immerse application main screen to download the latest version: (The "Update" button is circled in the lower right corner of the Immerse VR main screen)
2. Re-Download the Application
If the problem persists after the Immerse application has been successfully updated, follow these steps to reset your application:
- Click the 3-dot menu button on the Immerse app tile, and select "Uninstall." (The three vertical dots are circled in the Immerse app tile, and an arrow points to the "Uninstall" option in a drop-down menu that has opened)
- Agree to "Uninstall." (Note: This will not delete the application tile.) (The "Uninstall" button is circled in the "Uninstall Immerse VR?" pop-up)
- Navigate back to the Immerse application tile, and click on the "Install" icon. (An arrow points to the "Install" option on the Immerse application tile)
If both of these troubleshooting tips fail to fix the issue, please contact the Immerse Customer Success Team with a detailed description of the issue for further support.