Change the Wi-Fi within the Quest 2 (Headset Version)
- Press on your right Touch controller.
- Look at the universal menu.
- Select Wi-Fi.
- Select the Wi-Fi network.
- Enter the password for the Wi-Fi network, if necessary.
- Select Connect to connect to the Wi-Fi.
Change the Wi-Fi with the Oculus App (Phone Version)
- Turn on your headset.
- Open Oculus app on your phone.
- Tap Settings from the bottom menu.
- Tap the headset that you are currently using.
- Tap Wi-Fi.
- Tap the new Wi-Fi network .
- Enter the password, if necessary.
Tip: Check the Oculus Support Site for additional information on wifi and network settings.