Downloading the Instructor App for macOS
To download the macOS app follow the link here.
- Click the “Download macOS App” button on the page linked above
- Once downloaded open the .dmg file and drag it into your "Applications" folder
- Find the Immerse app in your applications folder and make sure to right click to open the app. When asked if you want to open, select Open.
- Click the "gear" icon and type in your institution’s Access Key (This is a one-time action)
- Explore the application by clicking the Blue "Explore" button in the bottom right-hand corner and typing in a valid Lesson Code.
Tip: For questions about your Access Key or Lesson Code, consult your institution’s administrator.