Downloading the Instructor App for macOS
To download the macOS app follow the link here.
- Click the “Download macOS App” button on the page linked above
- Once downloaded open the .dmg file and drag it into your "Applications" folder
- Find the Immerse app in your applications folder and make sure to right click to open the app. When asked if you want to open, select Open.
- Click the "gear" icon and type in your institution’s Access Key (This is a one-time action)
- Explore the application by clicking the Blue "Explore" button in the bottom right-hand corner and typing in a valid Lesson Code.
Tip: For questions about your Access Key or Lesson Code, consult your institution’s administrator.
Note: New Apple products running on the M1 chip (latest generation MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, and Mac mini) are not supported at this time. Like many other app-based companies we are working diligently to accommodate the new Apple M1 chip and will notify you once Immerse functions properly on these machines. Until this issue is resolved, we recommend using any Apple computer product that does not have the M1 chip or any PC computer. We apologize for this inconvenience and greatly appreciate your patience as we work to accommodate the new Apple M1 chip.