Immerse operates as an education technology partner for institutions and does not currently offer VR language learning programs directly to students. Because of this, the Immerse student VR application is not freely accessible on the Oculus store; users must click the following URL to download the application to their VR headsets: https://www.oculus.com/experiences/quest/3814965241903193/.
- Click this link: https://www.oculus.com/experiences/quest/3814965241903193/
- Click "Ok"
- Click the blue button that says "Free." *
- The app has been downloaded to your VR headset once the blue button shows "Purchased."
- Put on your Oculus Quest VR headset.
- Click the Immerse VR app in your Oculus app menu.
*Log in to your Oculus account in your internet browser if you are not already logged in.
Read this article to learn more about what you can expect when learning in virtual reality.