This mode is meant for any person who is approved for the observation of a live class within the Immerse Application.
Steps to Log In as an Observer
- Click on the "Profile" Button in the top right corner of the login screen
- Choose "Observer"
- Enter the Lesson Code associated with the lesson you would like to Observe
- Enter and wait for the teacher to "Admit" you
- Observe the lesson
In Observer Mode, you:
- Are not represented by an Avatar
- Can not be seen or heard by teacher or student (similar to being a fly on the wall)
- The Teacher will know of your presence, as they will be asked to allow you in the scene as the observer.
- Just like with student login, there must be teacher in a live lesson to be able to log in as an observer.
- You are not bound by an Avatar character, so you can fly around the scene to find the best vantage point to view the lesson from.