The Immerse Planning Hub Explained
To access the Planning Hub:
- Click on the clipboard icon to open your Experience Plan tab.
- Click the "Plan" button to open the Planning Hub
- Click the plus icon on the left side if your screen to see your lesson plan editor
Adding Plan Elements
- Click the Plan Elements tab to see all of the elements that can be added to your custom lesson plan
- Click on any of the lesson plan elements to add them to your lesson plan.
"Header" - adds a header section to your lesson plan
"Text" - adds body text to to your lesson plan
"Dropdown" - adds a collapsible text field with a header to your lesson plan
"Teams" - adds a shortcut to your lesson plan that allows you to easily group students into teams
"Roles" - adds editable cards to your lesson plan that can assigned to students during a lesson
"Survey" - adds a question field that when toggled 'On' in a lesson displays the question and a scale from 1-5 for students to select.
Adding Scene Elements
- Click the Scene Elements tab to see the elements in the scene that can be edited
- Click the switch to turn on a scene element
- Click the edit icon to edit the scene element
Editing a Previously Saved Plan
- Click the disk icon titled "Saved Plans" to see a list of the Saved Lessons in the scene
- Choose a lesson
- Click the "Copy Plan" icon on the bottom of your screen
- Start editing
Editing an Immerse Plan
- Click the folder icon with the Immerse logo to see a list of the Immerse Lessons in the scene
- Choose a Lesson
- Press the "Copy Plan" icon on the bottom of the plan
- Start editing
Saving your lesson
- Click the "Save" button on the right side of your screen to save your lesson
- Fill in the relevant information about your lesson
- Press Save
- Open your desired lesson plan from the "Saved Plans" tab
- Click the download icon titled "Save to computer"
Uploading a Lesson Plan from your computer
- Click the disk icon titled "Saved Plans" on the left side of your screen
- Click the upload icon titled "Select a file"
- Select the file from your computer
Note: only lessons that have been saved to your computer from the Immerse Teacher Desktop Application can be uploaded.
Learn more about how you can access and facilitate a saved VR English lesson here.