How do I access my saved photos?
In order to access the photos you take during your time in Immerse, you will need to be sure you have correctly saved the photo taken.
As part of our Photo Saving feature, you are able to save the images you take with your camera by placing the image in the “Photo Save Zone.”
Saving a Photo:
- Take a photo with the camera
- While holding the photo, open the Backpack to the “Tools” side (zipper on the left).
- Place the photo in the square “Save Zone” on the bottom right.
- Your photo is saved to your headset media folder!
Note: You are NOT able to save a photo by dropping it into an inventory "pocket" on the Inventory side of the backpack.
Access Saved Photos
To access your photos from your Quest 2 Media Library you must:
- Press the "oculus button" on your right controller to see the oculus menu bar.
- Click the pink "Arrow/Sharing" icon on the bottom menu bar.
- This will open your most recent media, where you will be able to access your photos!