How do I cancel my membership?
Membership cancelation is something that is managed in your personal Oculus Profile page.
Canceling Your Membership
Below are Meta's instructions for canceling your subscription with Immerse.
You can cancel an Oculus app subscription from the following places:
From the Oculus mobile app:
- Open the Oculus mobile app and tap your profile picture in the top left.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap on the app you want to cancel your subscription for - Immerse
- Tap Cancel Subscription.
- Tap Confirm.
From your Oculus headset (in-VR):
- Put on your headset.
- Select Your Account in the Store left sidebar.
- Select Subscriptions.
- Select the app you want to cancel your subscription for - Immerse
- Select Cancel Subscription.
- Select Confirm.
- Click your profile image in the top right from Oculus.com.
- Click Profile.
- Click Subscriptions.
- Click on the app you want to cancel your subscription for - Immerse
- Click Cancel Subscription.
- Click Confirm.
Starting from the Immerse Dashboard?
If you wish to cancel your membership from the Immerse Dashboard, you may navigate to your Oculus Account by following the steps below:
1. Sign in to your Immerse Profile
2. Go to My Profile by clicking your profile icon
3. Click "Manage Membership"
4. Follow the link to the Oculus subscriptions page